The Pulse Report on Strategies for HR Service Management explores whether HR leaders are investigating new innovations to enhance the employee experience. The report seeks to understand how HR service management is being delivered and received today, and whether there are opportunities for improvement by incorporating AI in the form of a chatbot.
Are current HR service delivery methods efficient? Are HR teams satisfying employees or leaving them frustrated? If AI were brought in to help, what capabilities would be most important? How many HR leaders are currently considering incorporating a chatbot?
This report reveals key findings including (but not limited to):
• Top HR initiatives in 2019
• How HR is organized for HR service management
• Employees' biggest complaints about getting answers from HR
• Top challenges related to new-hire onboarding
• The role that IT serves in the decision-making process